Monday, February 28, 2011

A person will never be saved, until they realize they are a sinner. They will realize that when they measure themselves against the Ten Commandments. If you fail at keeping one or all, you are a sinner, but keeping the law (even if you could) can't save you.

You are saved by the grace of God (unmerited favor of God) through accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord. By taking up your cross DAILY and following Him.

There are only two types of people in God's eyes, those who are saved and those who aren't. Your either a saint or you aint!!!

Are you keeping all of the law? No! Then you need Grace!

Romans Chapter 3.

I'm sure that some of you think I've gone nuts, but I'm not, I'm just getting back to where I once was and sorry if this offends anyone, but that's the way it is.

I'm tired of living like HELL here on this earth. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for backsliding on God.

Love to all,

Cochise

2 comments:

Time To Fly said...

You do what you gotta do man, folks will understand and if not they aren't ready.

Cochise said...

Thanks my friend!!!