Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lukewarm!!!

Do you know what "lukewarm" means? It's having one foot in the world and one foot in the Lord. It's straddling the fence, walking down the center of the road. It's these who will be purged when true revival comes. They are double minded, and have lost there first Love. Let judgement begin at the house of faith. Let all judgement of your brothers cease. Those who live for the world, that love the world, are friends with the world, you will have no one to fight your battles for you when the day of reckoning comes. Will your friends be there to trod your adversaries under their feet. Will they save you. What can they do, when the prince of darkness comes, in the end? I have in me the One who created the devil, and I will overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, the word of my testimony and that I love Him more than life. Never judge those who have My Blood on the door posts of their hearts, even those with whom you may disagree with on doctrinal issues, says the Lord. Those that divide, those that cause division among the Brethren will not escape. Quit celebrating the date of My birth, says the Lord, and start celebrating the event. The world cares not that the Savior died. The love of God cannot be obtained but from God. My paraphrase of a prophecy of Gary Carpenter ~ Cochise

No comments: