Wednesday, April 2, 2014

One Night Revival Effort At Bella Vista Baptist Church

Carol Preskitt-Clemons said: I was blessed to have the two most important men in my life with me tonight, Cochise! And I have been praying hard for the Lord to move in our lives. And you sure brought the house down with your message!! What a blessing to witness all those folks on their knees praying for their children's salvation!! YOU ROCKED IT TONIGHT!

Carol Preskitt-Clemons said: What a powerful and moving message you preached tonight Pastor! What a blessing it was for my family!! You lit a fire in that little church tonight! It brought tears to my eyes to see the spirit move in the house of God!! Amen and AMEN!!!

If I could just preach one revival a month, the Lord could finance us that place we need for ministry through that method, and it would be earned and not a hand out...............would you agree with us on this? One revival a month!

The ALTAR was full and over flowing tonight in that old Baptist Church, that's right in the Baptist Church.....................why? Because they want revival!!! when I see 80 year olds kneeling and praying at the altar........weeping and praying for the souls of their children, grand children and great grand children............I know God showed up!

What a powerful and moving message you preached tonight Pastor! What a blessing it was for my family!! You lit a fire in that little church tonight! It brought tears to my eyes to see the spirit move in the house of God!! Amen and AMEN!!!

Wow! I really felt the Holy Spirit move in me tonight. I would like to take ya out to lunch soon and talk. I have some things to say to you that I won't get into now. Just let me know when would be good for you. Thank You Brother. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much for a great message tonight! It's been a long time since I have heard preaching like that! May God Bless and Keep You and Your Family in His Care!

Hay I am the guy that told you about the wreck on I-64. That was a great message tonight. Wishing you the best on finding a ride for you wife.

I will check your page...it was good seeing you tonight Brother. You were right on point tonight...definitely carried the spirit with you, and I needed it. Thanks

No comments: