Saturday, May 3, 2014

Yep!!!

I get aggravated at some of my friends, who think Baptist don't believe in the gifts. That's not true, they just believe in more than that.

There isn't much difference if any. I have been in the Church of God's the last 2 services I've preached, and what i loved about them were, it didn't matter, as long as we preach Jesus, but.............

...........last night while out at the store, i invited someone to Set Free and they asked were it was. I said the Halifax Baptist Association, and they said they were saved and baptized in the Baptist church, but NOW they believe in the gifts............like healing..................... and left the Baptist................WHAT?

Someone has pulled the wool over their eyes, is what happened. I have preached in 100's of baptist churches and they all believe in healing and many have come forth for healing prayer.........James 5:16...........I have prayed for 1,000's to be healed.............and some were...................nothing I did.........I just agreed with the one asking, and claimed the promise of Jesus, were if 2 agree and ask............but I don't go around with this as my MAIN teaching or doctrine........................my main teaching is, FAITH in Jesus for ALL things.

My point is.......................as I said earlier this week........................"God has been served by ignorant men (like me), but He is never served by ignorance."

BTW, this person asked me to pray for a friend to be healed............I said, lets do it right here, right now, so at CVS I claimed the promise (again) were if 2 people agree on any one thing on earth it will be done for them by the heavenly Father.........and as always I prayed for God to reveal Himself to the one I'm praying for, that they would know IT'S HIM WHO HEALS..........He will keep His promise IF our prayers ARE reaching Heaven???.........just saying..................as there are many hindrances to prayers..............like an unforgiving spirit.........Mark 11:25-26....................or like our sin.......................Isaiah 59: 1-2..............

Preach Him....................that's all you have to do........................because then "men will be drawn to Him"...........................Preach Him..................and watch what happens.......................Preach Him..................and.........................

No comments: