Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Urine Test

The Urine Test
Like a lot of folks in this country...I have a job. I work, they pay me.I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a Random urine test, with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes To people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check Because I have to pass one to earn it for them?Please understand, I have no problem with Helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with Helping someone sitting on their butt and using drugs. Could you imagine how much money the state would save If people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

From Kandy

No comments: