Tuesday, June 1, 2010


That's my big dog up above....................he was the best. I say best, because he was poisoned a few years back. Why? Because he couldn't stay home! Always out chasing women, got more a$$ than Mark McGraft, and it was his demise.

I don't condone what some home owner did to my buddy, and I wish I had of got him fixed, but it goes to show us that when we think with the wrong head, it can be detremental to our health. R.I.P. Big Man!!!

1 comment:

boxer said...

Cool dog. Sorry to hear about his death. Best dogs there are. I've had 5. Harley is my latest. 90lbs of slobber.