Monday, June 6, 2011

Fresh Oil Part II

Fresh Oil
David Was Anointed Three Times With Oil, why? Each time he was selected to do a new job, a step up in grace, he was anointed with fresh oil.
I Samuel 16:12,13
II Samuel 2:4
I Chronicles 11:3

Continue on in Acts Chapter 1 “Every time we read about the Holy Ghost, we see Church growth!!!”

vs. 13 The eleven, less number 12 (who is missing?).

vs. 14 The secret to building a “community of faith”...........ALL in one accord. THEY APPLIED THEIR STRENGTH IN PRAYER!!! “with His Brethren (John 7:5)

vs. 15- 26 The first church and the first “business meeting” of the church. Peter may have got ahead of himself on this one. The Twelve, Matthias (who you never hear of again) or Paul? The secret to who was to become the 12th person, is in Verse 22,“ to be a witness with us of His resurrection”. Paul met Him on the road to Damascus!!! Acts 9: 1-7


Chapter 2 The Day of Pentecost!!! (For the Jewish Believers. Gentiles Pentecost is found in Acts 10:44-45!!!)

How To Build A Church!!!

It is believed that they prayed together for 10 days, while in that upper room, and waiting as Jesus had commanded them. I wonder what would happen if we applied ourselves to such a task or privilege, perhaps the Holy Spirit would visit us as well, and a great spiritual awakening would take place.

REVIVAL!!!

Vs. 1-4: Expound upon this AWESOME experience.


Matthew 25: 1-13 The ten virgin's OIL, or lack there of. The Bridegroom came back for His bride (the church) and 1/2 of them were not ready, and they ran off trying to get some OIl or borrow some, but it was to late, then Jesus brought those who were ready in, and "closed the door". It was final.
The Sinner's Prayer For Salvation.

Dear God I know I am a sinner in need of a Savior, so I confess my sins to you and ask in Jesus' name for you to forgive me of my sins and to let Jesus and the Holy Spirit take control of my life. I surrender my all to You, and I am trusting You and Your Word to forgive me and to set me free from the bondage of sin. I repent and am sorry, and I accept Jesus Christ and His way into my heart. I pray this in faith. Amen.

No comments: