Thursday, January 3, 2013

From Face Book

William Happy New Year to you n yourn the last 3 yrs my life has been n a quagmire but with the favor of God my lifes turning around I just know it 6:43pm Cochise Chops Praise The Lord.............I struggle everyday brother..........I walked deep with the Lord, then let a divorce cause me to back slide.............and I ruined my witness...............working hard on getting it back........Happy New Year, and Be Blessed!!! 6:45pm William Amen Brother !!! 6:45pm Cochise Chops Hope to see you soon.................God Bless. 6:48pm William My bike has been made all brand new with the help of Shadetree Bros I'm looking forward to many road trips I'm hoping to make it to your church this summer 6:48pm Cochise Chops Well, you know, you'll be welcome & a special guest. come on. 6:49pm William Thank You Brother Im looking forward too it 6:50pm Cochise Chops 6:52pm William You don't know this but I love your post about verses n the Bible You COCHISE TOUCH MY LIFE LONG DISTANCE thank you !!! 6:54pm Cochise Chops Man I needed to hear that.......thank you!!! 6:56pm William No THANK YOU!!You are a true Brother and a Man of Men 6:57pm Cochise Chops Man Bill, that means so much to me............several seem to have wrote me off........but maybe they are just sitting back & reading also..............I pray they are.

No comments: