Friday, October 24, 2008

Grandma Logic

The doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her lifefinally retired.At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all themedicines that had been prescribed for her As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as herealized she had a prescription for birth control pills.'Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?''Yes, they help me sleep at night.''Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that couldpossibly help you sleep!'She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee.Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in theglass of orange juice that my 16-year-old-granddaughter drinks. And,
believe me, it helps me sleep at night.'You 'GOTTA' love Grandmas

No comments: