Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Logic

Rednecks, Smitty and Booger, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking> beer.>>> Smitty turns to Booger and says, 'You know, I'm tired of going through life> without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and> sign up for some classes.'>>> Booger thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.>>> The next day, Smitty goes down to the college and meets the Dean of> Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English,> history, and Logic.>>> 'Logic?' Smitty says. 'What's that?'>>> The dean says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?'>>> 'Yeah.'>>> 'Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you> would have a yard.'>>> 'That's true, I do have a yard.'>>> 'I'm not done,' the dean says. 'Because you have a yard, I think logically> that you would have a house.'>>> 'Yes, I do have a house.'>>> 'And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a> family.'>>> 'Yes, I have a family.'>>> 'I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a> wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a> heterosexual.'>>> 'I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that> because I have a weed eater.'>>> Excited to take the class now, Smitty shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to> go meet Booger at the bar. He tells Booger about his classes, how he is> signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.>>> 'Logic?' Booger says, 'What's that?'>>> Smitty says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?'>>> 'No.'>>> 'Then you're a queer.'

No comments: