Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fitting In!!!

Some days I don't think I fit in anywhere. I shared on facebook this morning that I often feel more loved by the sinners than I do by the saints of God, with the exception of my dear faithful members of Set Free Daytona Beach!!!

When will the believers in the Lord Jesus QUIT judging one another and truly keep the Great Commandment, and that's love your neighbor as much as you love yourself, and the Apostle Paul says, especially those in the household of faith!!! I'm not saying I'm being judged, BUT man o man, so many other Christians seem to have people like me under their "perfection" magnifying glass, and some seem to have their proverbial "thumb" pressed down on us.

Many come across as they don't like the way we do things or the places we go! But, as long as God opens doors, we're going. Would you come go with us.

Be blessed today dear friends!!!

Cochise

No comments: