Friday, February 28, 2014

Man Up!!!

Where are all the real men today? Those that love being saved and not afraid to tell others? That live a separated life, a guarded life, a life that reflects Jesus Christ?

Where are the real bikers that have been saved from the pits of hell? That want to ride, unafraid and unashamedly for Christ? That will go where the angels fear to trod?

I'm praying that all who come to Set Free Daytona will become these men, including ME!!!

Isaiah 41:10 Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Matthew 10:28 "Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

I Peter 3:14 But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don't worry or be afraid of their threats.

No comments: