Friday, May 2, 2008

Cycle Source Magazine

I believe that I have found not only a cool magazine to read, but some true friends and brothers involved with this "grass roots" mag. I want to personally thank Wildman for being faithful to the purist.

The May '08 Issue was probably the best Mag issue I've ever read of any magazine, and I've been reading bikers rags' since the 60's. This group of people who work at putting this publication out, are made up of people who actually ride, not just when they sponsor an event, but even when it isn't convenient or cool.

If you have never read Cycle Source Magazine, please check it out. It's a biker rag, through and through. You know why? Because they are not into it JUST for the money, rather it's their lifestyle.

Thanks CS crew.

Their Forum
http://www.network54.com/Forum/573611/

No comments: