Thursday, April 7, 2011

For The Love Of God.

Loving people is sometimes difficult and I've crossed paths with a few that just didn't want to be loved, heck I've been that way a few times in my struggling life. I still remember that saying from 40 years ago that was going around at the time, "Love is a verb." It's action and sometimes a reaction, but love is an essential to people. At times, just like I didn't want to be loved on, I have those days when I want everyone to love me.

Jesus said that there is a couple things that we can do that we can hang all the laws on, and that is love God with all our heart, minds and being, and love our neighbors as we love ourselves. That is God love, agape love. If you love Him more than anyone or anything else in this world, I mean more than mate, children and money, then it is so much easier to love your neighbor, because you are seeing that person as God sees them, one of His creations that needs to know that He loves them, and He does it through us.

Love Through Him,

Cochise

No comments: