Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oxymoron's???

A fine mess, A just war, A little big, A little pregnant, A new classic, absolutely unsure, abundant poverty .....well you get the point, but here is one that I cringe at.............

A Lukewarm Christian!!! Can there be such a thing? This is the perfect example of "deception", and of the of the parable "the wheat & the tares"............Jesus is saying I had rather you be lost (cold) than pretending to be a christian!!!

Because you deceive others, especially the lost, who think all they have to do is do what you're doing, nothing, and be alright. Jesus says He will spit you from His mouth. Now I don't think He would spit a true beliver from His mouth, therefore, this luke warm person He is referring to is just as lost as last year's easter eggs.

Lukewarm Christians, the deadliest oxymoron of all.

Be Hot or be Cold!!!! Either you're saved or you're lost!!! There is no middle, no gray area!!! Think about it!!!

1 comment:

Larry R said...

I believe I am where I'm supposed to be. All I have to do is look around and see so much of God's work that needs to be done. It isn't about me. It is about others and the love that I can show them through Jesus. It's the difference between those who use God to project themselves and those who God uses to focus his purpose. We are each unique with gifts he has given us. Now the objective is to us them for him towards others.