Monday, April 4, 2011

It Will Happen!!!

I am so burdened today, for the lost souls that engulf me daily, and as anyone who knows me, knows that I will witness to them, tell them above Jesus, how to be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, but the apathy and ignorance in their voices and body language seems to overshadow the truth. Yet, I know and believe that greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world and though it appears as I'm wasting my breath and time, I know that conviction is falling.



When I see a rise in their resistance, hear a bitterness in their voices, and read contemptment in their words, I know that God is working and I pray harder and harder for them. I pray that they will seek Him, while He may be found.



I may have faltered many times in my prayer life, that at times has been infested with doubt, yet I know that there is power in prayer, power that can not be masked nor explained away. Watch this page, read this page and you too will see. It's not me, it's Him, the Holy Spirit. He is convicting the sinner, the lost, the ones that the world has damned, the ones whom Christ died for. Watch and pray, for it may get darker, before the Son breaks through these clouds of dissention and unbelief, but it will come, and we will give God all the glory.



God WILL HAVE A PEOPLE SOLD OUT!!! Whether us or not and he will always answer those prayers and He will convict and draw people to Him. So agree with Him and me for the salvation of these who dare not to believe. Pray with me that the scales may fall from their eyes, and their hearts would be softened, and filled with faith. Pray with me. Pray that they will see the eternal truths. Pray that these that put their faith in themselves and the temporary things in their lives, will be liberated. Pray with me.

No comments: