Monday, April 5, 2010

From Big Tim

Cochise,

So my dog and I go into my favorite bar the other day for the ritual (me- beer, him- ice cubes and scraps) and while playing pool, I see your mag on a counter by the window.

Never seen it before. Opened it up and that was it. Boy do you guys speak the truth! Connecticut may be a Blue State, but that's cuz of all the liberal assholes on the shore with all the doe.

Up on top in the N.W. corner (woods) we think like you. Just about everybody I turn on to your mag feels the same. It's not in my bathroom, it's out in my truck, (though some would say it's a rolling piece of shit anyway). I'll still drag it out all the time and have people check it out. The old timers seem to be the most impressed. Their all vets and have their weapon's permits and want to buy Mr. John Lovell a meal.

Been up here 15 years, lived in Miami-Dade 15 years. Did the Daytona run every year, but one, when I was down there. It's Myrtle Beach and Laconia now, with The Rendezvous in New York thrown in.

No idea how your mag got up here, but glad it did. So here's my cash, send me what you got, and I'll help wake people up around here.

Big Tim

1 comment:

deacon said...

Couldn't agree more Big Tim. Met Cochise in Fl. during bike week and he handed me his mag. as I was leaving. Read it that night, 2 or 3 times and loved it. Ordered a subscription when I got home. As a side note, Cochise was a super nice guy who wanted to show me and my gal all the great young bike builders at Limpnickie Park, but didn't say much about himself. Gotta love humility.