Monday, April 12, 2010

Today Was A Good Day

Went riding to try and make some moola by selling ads to potentially new customers, but before I got to the first stop I felt liquid soaking through my pants. Looked down and it was oil!!!

I lost a bolt out of the (Evo) rocker box, and lubrication was flowing freely all over the scoot and me. Just so happens I have bolt in my pocket that fit, I know it sounds like BS, but the week before I was given some bolts and screws by a business I had visited about a possible ad and stuck them in my pocket and when I swapped my change out to clean britches the screws got swapped as well.

Back tracted to a friends house and within an hour (30 minutes of talking), I was ready to go. Took awhile, cause I had to pull the seat and tank.

Sold two ads today, a 1/3 of a page & a full page...............PTL!!!

CHOPS Magazine is rocking!!! It is the "most" read mag in the Daytona Area...............thank you Jesus!!!

Wanna Subscribe???

No comments: