Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly

Bianca and I got to ride together last night, a rare thing in the last 2 years because of her schooling, which takes up so much of her time. Eat at a place on beachside called, "Off The Hook", a raw bar, Great Food, but a little pricey.

Had two outlaw wanna bee's 'bout run me over on their new baggers as we were crossing the cause way, they 'bout scared me to death, with those pre tied do rags, new black leather vest and of course those "solid white tennis shoes"................I was lucky they didn't get me, as I repassed them and racked my pipes at them, as to say, chill.

Another beautiful day in Daytona Beach, FL.........................gonna get out for my daily walk on the beach. Wish you all were here.

1 comment:

deacon said...

Funny stuff CC. I bet they were going to the HD dealer to get their oil changed. Probably have a huge HD sticker on everything they own and ride 500 miles a year! I hate posers, but they will only ride "till they get the crap scared out of them and then they will quit riding.