Thursday, March 10, 2011

From A Man I Lead To Christ In 1993

After asking him to read the sermon that RA Torrey preached on why DL Moody was a man used of God, this is what he wrote me back.................overlook his capitalization, his spelling and sense his weeping in the Spirit as he pens this e-mail to me, his former pastor and brother in the Lord.......Love you Mike.

brother, im speechless! why dont we turn ouselves over like DR.MOODY did. that sermon came from a man who had the privliges of studying and sorrounding himself with a man so powerful only because he gave all he had over to GOD and obeyed GOD.

i tell you the truth, i do not feel very tall right now! who am i to hang on worldly things for pleasure instead of doing what i should do. bro, i need prayer and need it bad. i want to do what we call so hard, but is so simple, and that is follow CHRIST. with all my being and dont look back , to the side , or down, but fix my eyes and heart on JESUS and only go where he leads me. brother as you can tell , im so shook up right now i can hardly think.....i need to hit my knees right now and ask for forgiveness, courage, and power. thank you bro for sharing that with me and so sorry it took this long to got back to you but my computer been down.....GOD BLESS YOU !....and bro ...I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Cochise said...

On Psalm 51 Mike's response as I asked him to pray this for me.

brother in christ, i did pray that for you and for me, the lord allmighty is about to do something in your life to restore your holliness, humble you, and do something miraculous in your life.

you will have more power to reach the lost than ever , and i can hear heaven rejoice.i wish i could be there and maybe GOD will lead me there but GOD is fixen to do great work through you.


i know youll obey because youll not be able to ignore what he has instore .it wont be long trust , trust me.i can fill power from your presence from 800 miles away.just be ready.love you and talk to you soon.GOD bless you!


p.s. no nut house for you, believe me !!!