Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Am The Friend That Will Share With You, What He Did For Me.

Many of my old friends are dead. The kids I grew up with. I'm blessed to be alive, as I had a major heart attack at 43 years of age, but God spared me for a reason. I don't think it was just to ride a bike, drink a beer or two, and to waste away time, till I die. All I really need to say is that I want to try to get as many of my existing friends to think about eternity while they are able, and share Christ with as many as possible, before I take that trip.



I'm not for sure how many of my old buddies I will see when I pass on (I pray all), as I can not be for sure of their salvation (except for one that I know of), as we were so young when some passed to the other side, but you who are alive today, you can know for sure. Think about what I'm saying.



You may not understand, or may not want to understand it or even hear it, but age will slip up on you, as it has me, and one day you will realize, as I have, life is winding down. The body goes to the grave or is burned, life (breath) leaves the body, but the spirit, the one thing that seperates us from all other animals is eternal, and the spirit will live on, the question is where.



I know where I'm going.



The devil hates me right now, because I've come back to my senses, and many of you may be confused, but don't be, for one day all that I'm speaking of will be made plain to you as well.



I pray that you don't delete me as a friend, and I know that you don't want to be preached to, but I do not apologize for what I believe is right, and the right thing to do for me. May His Spirit direct our paths.



Please read my blog on salvation (the Roman's Road), e-mail me, private message me, ask right here or call me, if you need answers. I will not argue with you over interpretations of the Bible or what some call the many paths that lead to God. I will however listen to you if you show me the same respect.



The greatest thing you have going for you today is that Jesus loves you, the second greatest thing today that can happen to you is that a true Christian loves you enough to share that same Jesus with you.



So friends you are loved!!!



His, Therefore Yours,



Cochise (386) 690-6270

cochise@cochisechops.com

www.cochisechops.com


Comment:

Jeff Rowe AMEN Cochise!I have been given far to many chances myself for there not to be a reason,I understand AND I believe. You may not hear it enough,but your message is great and your will is strong.I appreciate every message of yours I read.

No comments: