Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life Lessons

I told Bianca today that I do not want to ask another person for a building or even go look for one, if it's of God He will send someone to some of us, and say, "Hey, I hear you need a place to worship?"

For me, that's how it's got to happen. I'm tired of pushing me, and want to elevate Him!!! Salvation has nothing to do with man, other than being the river bed , that the "Living Waters" flow through. We are the conduit, He is what flows through us. We just have to let Him direct the way the water flows.

After being a Christian for over 25 years, though back slid for a few of those, I now know, IT'S ALL HIM!!! The only time a man needs to be lifted up is when another is praying for him to be saved, healed, etc. But never exalted for recognition. Pedestals are NOT for men to be put on or to sit on.

Brothers and Sisters, it's Jesus, plus nothing, minus nothing!!!!

No comments: