Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Great White Throne Judgement.

Revelations 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

I feel that many of you think I am crazy, and I am Crazy In Love With God!!! I also feel many of you don't want to hear or read what I write, though some of you want it, and even more.

The above Scripture's is what is referred to as the Great White Throne Judgement, where those who die in sin, or those who have never received Jesus Christ into their lives as Savior will be judged and cast into a lake of fire.

I believe we who are saved will be there to witness this (I Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world?).

My heart will be broke and tears will flow on this day. For on this sad occasion, the lost will look up and see people like me that warned them of this day, and who offered them a new life in Christ and as eyes meet, people like me will be remembered. You will remember me writing this BLOG, and that you refused to accept God's offer of salvation, if you do.

There will be tears, and I too will be ashamed as well. For you see many of us who were saved from this lake of fire through our faith in Christ DID NOT witness as we should have. I personally will be saddened by those who have died right here in New Smyrna Beach that I could have witnessed to, but didn't. I will feel their blood on my hands as they are cast into outer darkness.

This is going to be a day of terrible, terrible happenings. Those whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life (that didn't receive Christ into their hearts, that's how you get your name written there, in His blood by the way) will be crying for another chance, "I always meant to make things right God". they will cry.

And those of us who failed to tell them about how to get saved, will be weeping just as loud, as we see friends and family being eternally seperated from us. My heart cries right now, knowing that some have already died without Jesus.

And it's broken even more knowing that many that I love will not be there with me.

Now is the day to get right with God. You are reading this for a reason, why not bow your head right now and admit you are a sinner and ask God for forgiveness of you sins, and ask Jesus into your life. Admit him into your daily walk and become a disciple today.

Please Lord use this BLOG to win my friends and family to Christ and to get their names written into the Lambs Book of Life. Amen

A New Heaven and a New Earth

Revelation 21:1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

If you do pray and accept Christ as your personal saviour, please let me know as I can rejoice with you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

His, Therefore Yours,

Cochise

No comments: