The church in the New Testament impacted the world. It changed culture from Jerusalem to Judea to Samaria and to the ends of the earth. The early disciples turned the world upside down with their message, their lives, their commitment, and their passion.
But what about you? Are you praying for boldness? Or have you become satisfied with the status quo—afraid to offend, almost apologetic of presenting Jesus as the only way to Heaven? If so, then it’s time to join the radical mission of Jesus in your church, community, and world!
The book of Acts is a foundation to share powerful examples of how the church is fulfilling the revolutionary mission of Jesus and why the church today should be known for:
• Its passion to dream (Acts 17:6)
• Its diversity and unlimited reach (Acts 1:8; 10:1-48)
• Its mind-blowing growth (Acts 2:41-47; 4:4)
• Its confrontation of culture (Acts 4:13-22)
• Its supernatural power (Acts 4:23-31)
• Its extravagant giving (Acts 4:32-37)
• Its willingness to risk (Acts 5:17-42)
• Its constant motion (Acts 13:41-52)
• Its unswerving persistence to go and turn the world upside down (Acts 20:22-24)